Posted October 09, 2018 05:20:54 The Daily Mail is calling the latest edition of the Melbourne golf tournament “a colossal bust” with a number of holes in the top 10 having to be revised due to weather.

It has also revealed the course’s next event will be the World Golf Championships in Doha, Qatar, next year, but that will take place on a date yet to be confirmed.

A statement from the event organisers, Melbourne Golf Club, was issued after the Herald Sun revealed last month that Melbourne’s latest tournament was set to be the last one at the Melbourne Golf Course.

The announcement came on the same day that the Doha event had been rescheduled from November 25 to February 7.

The event, which was set up by the Australian golfer David Seaman, had to be cancelled last week after a number the holes were flooded during heavy rain in the country’s largest city.

Mr Seaman said he was disappointed by the decision, which he said was taken to protect the safety of the golfers.

“The decision was made to protect our members and spectators from a possible storm coming through Melbourne and the weather in Dania would be too dangerous for them to play. “

“I am extremely disappointed that this was done and I hope that Melbourne Golf Corporation will work with the club to try and reschedule the Melbourne Masters. “

“A lot of the issues surrounding this tournament have been brought to light and I know that there are a lot of fans that have been affected by this decision. “

“It is disappointing to be told that this tournament is over and the next one will take off on a different date, but we have put in a lot more work than anyone could have ever expected. “

“Hopefully the next event that will be held at Melbourne Golf is a bigger success for all involved.” “

The Doha golf tournament, which had been due to take place in March 2018, was cancelled due to the weather on the second day of its scheduled date. “

Hopefully the next event that will be held at Melbourne Golf is a bigger success for all involved.”

The Doha golf tournament, which had been due to take place in March 2018, was cancelled due to the weather on the second day of its scheduled date.

“There were two issues that caused problems during the construction of the course: the lack of a suitable drainage system for the golf course and the lack in water management,” Melbourne Golf’s managing director of golfing operations, Mark Smith, told the Herald.

“Due to the nature of the weather and the location of the venue, we are also working with our local authorities and will continue to monitor the conditions.” “

He added that the club would work with Doha authorities to try to find a suitable solution. “

Due to the nature of the weather and the location of the venue, we are also working with our local authorities and will continue to monitor the conditions.”

He added that the club would work with Doha authorities to try to find a suitable solution.

“While the Melbourne event will not take place at the Dania site, we will be making plans to move on to the next tournament in April 2019.” “

The Herald Sun reported on Thursday that Melbourne golf clubs management had contacted Doha officials to discuss the situation. “

While the Melbourne event will not take place at the Dania site, we will be making plans to move on to the next tournament in April 2019.”

The Herald Sun reported on Thursday that Melbourne golf clubs management had contacted Doha officials to discuss the situation.

“After consultation with Melbourne Golf Clubs management, we have confirmed that Melbourne Masters 2018 will not be held in Dijan in March 2019,” a Doha spokesman told the paper.

“On behalf of the Dijans management, the club will continue with preparations for the upcoming Melbourne Masters.”

A statement posted to the club’s Facebook page on Thursday said it was committed to the wellbeing of the members, staff and spectators.

“All of the players, staff, supporters, fans and members of the public are committed to ensuring that Melbourne is safe and enjoyable for all to enjoy,” it read.

“No one should feel unsafe playing at Melbourne’s premier event.”

The statement said it had “worked closely with Melbourne Sports Council and Doha Golf to ensure the club could play at a suitable venue”.

Mr Smith said the club was working with authorities in Melbourne to “get the course ready for the next events”.

He said the next Melbourne Masters would take place “in Melbourne, Australia, in April 2018”.

“The golf course is one of the most popular courses in Melbourne, and we want to ensure there is an environment where all can enjoy the game of golf.”

In the meantime, we ask all fans to be safe and enjoy the course at Melbourne Masters on March 8, 2019.”