By now, you probably know that in May, a massive wildfire destroyed one of the country’s oldest and most spectacular golf courses.

But you may not know that the course’s owner, John Gorman, is fighting for his life, his family and his livelihood.

The National Park Service has confirmed that the park is preparing to release John Gama’s body, after his son, David Gorman Sr., died at age 56 last year.

In an interview with NBC News, Gorman spoke about his fight for survival, what he believes is the only way to recover from the Wildwoods fire, and what he and his family want to see happen to the park’s namesake.

“The park is going to release the body,” Gorman said.

“I want to be a part of it, and I’m not going to give up.

David Gama died in May after being diagnosed with cancer. “

And I’m trying to do everything I can to make sure it’s a place for the future generations to be able to play golf, so that they can have the opportunity to enjoy it and do that for their kids.”

David Gama died in May after being diagnosed with cancer.

The family is demanding that the Park Service release his body.

“My son and his wife, we want this to happen,” Gama said.

David G. Gorman Jr., right, died at 56 in May of cancer.

(Courtesy of the Gorman family) The family wants the park to release his father’s body because of his fight to survive the WildWood Fire.

Gama was in the process of purchasing a golf course when the fire broke out, according to a release from the National Park service.

He was told the park was close to making a decision and had to be told.

“It is now my understanding that the fire has forced the park, its partners and volunteers to move on,” the release said.

GAMA was also battling cancer, and his son said he and their other sons were fighting against the disease.

“John has been battling cancer for almost two decades, and he still has his fight,” David Gahan said.

It’s a fight that’s been going on since GAMA first heard of the wildfire.

“At first I was not worried about it, because we’re just a family,” David said.

But it was his son who started to wonder about the wildfires.

“We were thinking, ‘what is going on, how can this be happening here?'”

David GAMA said.

He said his son called him at the end of the month and said, “I’m so tired of hearing about this fire, how could it happen here?”

“And so, he called me back.

I said, ‘you know what, this is just like you guys, we have been through this before,'” David Gogan said.

They were told to move to a new spot on the property, but they kept talking about it.

“They were talking about moving up to the golf course and then this fire happened, and they were just like, ‘how can that happen here?'”

GAMA’S STORY: John GAMA and his sons David and Kevin.

(Photo by David Gaiman/Facebook) GAMA, the father of three, has been fighting cancer for nearly two decades.

He grew up in Washington, D.C., and attended Duke University, where he majored in economics.

GJM’S FIGHT: “He was a good man,” David told NBC News.

“He never wanted to give into anything.

He would always work.

He just loved his family.

He loved his job.”

David said he was “a very humble man” who always stood up for others.

“But I also knew he had a strong will to survive.

He could just be like a machine.”

David and his two sons grew up close by in Washington D.O.C. David, who was born in the city and now lives in New Jersey, said GAMA always looked after his kids.

“When he was older, I didn’t think of him as an adult, I thought he was an animal,” David explained.

“Like, I was just like my brother.

I wanted to help him.”

David’s son Kevin, who has also battled cancer, was just 7 when he learned about the Wild Woods fire.

Kevin said he knew his dad from his days as a child and the days he worked at the nearby Washington National Golf Club.

Kevin was so afraid that the fires would get out of control.

“That’s when I realized, this guy is fighting a battle he’s never been able to win,” Kevin Gaiman said.

After the fire, Kevin’s dad and GAMA took him to the National Institutes of Health for testing, where they were diagnosed with lung cancer.

“Every time we got up the stairs, we were afraid that we were going to lose him,” Kevin said.

The Gormans were devastated.

“Everything that